Paul Mawson Photography
Paul Mawson Photography respects your privacy. We follow
the state and federal laws on how we, collect, hold, use and destroy your personal information.
What Information do we collect?
• The information we collect and hold will depend on the service we provide to you.
• If you are a visitor, contractor, or supplier, we may collect information from you.
• Information we collect can include your name, age, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, next of kin details, cultural identity, gender identity, and images.
• We may not be able to provide the service or support you need if you
choose not to provide information, or provide the wrong information.
• We sometimes get information without asking for it. If this happens we will destroy or de-identify the information unless we need it for our service.
How do we collect your information?
• We will collect your information directly from you, or from someone who refers you to us
• Information is collected when you walk into one of our offices, use our
website, email or phone us.
• We will ask for your permission (consent) before we collect information. You can give your permission in writing or verbally over the phone.
• We will only ask for the information we need related to the service you
How do we protect the privacy of Children and young people?
• We will act in the best interests of the child or young person to make
decisions about their privacy.
• All staff, directors, contractors and volunteers will do what they believe is necessary to protect the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
• We will respect a child or young person’s confidentiality except in situations where it conflicts with their best interests.
How do we use your information?
We may collect, use, share and/or store your personal information for the following reasons:
• to identify you;
• for the reason it was collected, usually to give you a service;
• to make a referral to another service;
• when you have given us permission (consented)
• ask for your thoughts and feelings, to improve our services
• to study and improve the way we help people
• to let you know about new services we have to offer.
• if we believe there is a risk to your safety or the safety of someone you know
• for any other reason required by an Australian law; court or tribunal
We will not share your information with anyone without your consent, unless we believe there is a risk to your safety or the safety of someone you know.
Paul Mawson Photography is sometimes required to share your information with other agencies to make sure you, children and young people are safe. The laws tell us what information we can share, when and with whom. We will always try to tell you when this needs to happen.
Can I see the information you hold about me?
You can ask to see your information at any time. Just ask at one of our offices or speak to your worker.
If sharing your information affects the privacy or safety of others, we may limit or refuse access to your information.
How do we store your personal information?
Your privacy is important. We are committed to protecting your stored
information. We protect your information by locking away paper records, using secure computers, programs, and passwords.
I have a question or want to make a privacy complaint
If you are not happy with how we handle your information or you believe we have broken our privacy responsibilities, you can contact our Privacy Officer:
Paul Mawson Photography
Mail: 27 Skipton Street, Drouinl, Victoria 3820
Telephone: +61 412 185 485
If you want to know more about your rights, or you’re not happy with our response to your question, contact:
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Telephone: 1300 363 992.